Make a Reclyning Badger
Learn how to
- quickly and efficiently build up a structure,
- how to sculpt your wool and then blend fibres for an interesting coat
- and achieve fantastic looking eyes using only the wool.adapt an armeture to make your badger reclyne with style
- how to make hands and feet
- use polymer or silk clay or just wool,wax and wire for noses and claws
- Suitable for intermediates
All materials drinks and biscuits included Please bring a packed lunch
Please note that the deposit is non refunderble and the balance is due 30 days before the course starts unless otherwise arranged, this is payable a month in advance of the course date by paypal account email@example.com quoting the course title and date.
If the balance is not paid by 30 days before the course start date it will be assumed that you no longer require that place and it will be offered to someone else unless previously agreed in writing, a refund of the deposit will only then be considered if the place can be filled.